- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- snippets of plain pale blue, white, red and green card stock from the snippets folder. The white card was die cut using Lil'inker Designs 'Stitched Rectangles'
- one sheet of blue gingham paper plus a red and a green snippet of gingham (popped onto the white Stitched Rectangles) - all from Wild Rose Studio's 'Gorgeous Ginghams' paper pack
- a LOTV pre-coloured image from their 'Here Comes Annabel' Art Pad, trimmed down and then die cut across the top using MFT's 'Notebook Edge' die
- sentiment is LOTV, from the General Greetings - Small' set, stamped using SU's 'Marina Mist'
- final touch - Josy Rose nail heads
I do already have three of the LOTV 'Here Comes Annabel' stamps but two of these Art Pads happened to 'fall' into my shopping bag at Newbury the other week. Partly as the images will be just perfect to use on the cards I always send out with Playground prizes, they're quicker than colouring in an image from scratch when you want to make a few cards - and also there's at least one especially cute image in the pad that's not yet available as a stamp :) That's MY excuse anyhow!
Right, let's move onto this weeks picks:
So that's this last week's picks, every single entry - picked or not - was fabulous girls!
We had no new playmates, in fact I was stunned that as many as 60 peeps joined in. Mwah!
And now for the weekly draw, we had on offer the Darice Snowflake Swirl embossing folder and also a Woodware Corner Rounder punch - and the winner is:
This coming week's prize is of course linked to my own snippets card:
As usual, the snippets challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 26th July and will open again at midnight UK time on the same day.
Maximum of three entries and please say 'No thank you' in a comment if you wish to still play but not be the winner of the prize. And of course, if you're only interested in one or other of the items, then feel free to say so as well.
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, it's easy for me to sort out so don't struggle on alone :)
Also, it's week two for the Penny Black 'Soft Wings' butterfly stamp draw. Remember there are three of them on offer and all you have to do to be in with a chance is to enter a total of three times, over last and this current week. That's not three per week - just three spread between the two week although you can of course enter three times each week if you like :) In fact, according to my calculations we have seven peeps who have already qualified. Of course, even if you didn't play last week - three entries this week will still make you eligible for the draw.
When you add your third entry, if you want to be in the extra draw (which I'll do this coming Saturday 26th July) for the butterfly stamp just leave me a comment or add a 3 after your name on the third entry. I won't be checking right through and counting entries so do remember to let me know if you qualify please.
Have a great week!
Di (and a wave from Parsnip)